“Bridgedale: beyond the story of a crisis” is a Training Course organized in Zaježová, Slovakia by a group of trainers and facilitators belonging to the Global Ecovillage Network. The project is focused on exploring experiential learning methods – games, plays, stories, workshops – that can be used to help youth recognise, accept and navigate through the upcoming crises. Participants will practice to facilitate such activities, while getting immersed into the topics ourselves.
Bridgedale provides over 80 experiential activities, workshops and storytelling, with an overview of the present global system of social injustice and ecological challenges and practical tools for exercises and inspiration for change-making in social, environmental, economic and cultural dimensions of individual and collective life on Earth.
Youngsters who are at least 20 years old that…
- … have experience working with young people or are interested on exploring the topic of facing the upcoming crises
- … are fluent in English as a working language (being able to understand and communicate in English for the entire project)
- … can commit to attending to the project for its full duration
- … are proactive and willing to learn more about the topic
- … are residing in Germany
- … We encourage the participation of participants with fewer opportunities. (Participants with fewer opportunities will be prioritised.)