During the youth exchange, the project achieved the following goals:
- Promoted healthy nutrition
- Increased knowledge about the food’s field-to-table production process
- Raised awareness about the impact of food choices on the environment and promote the decreasing of the individual ecological food print
- Offered to youngsters the chance of a learning multicultural experience
- Learnt more about different diets and the ideologies behind those
- Promoted inclusion and broke cultural barriers.
During the project, participants organized a dissemination event in the project’s location, Fattoria Scuola La Buona Terra (Passignano sul Trasimeno), where they could share with the local community different dishes which they prepared after a series of workshops, and different activities connected to raising awareness about sustainability and the effects of food choices in the planet.