The project in a few words
“Youth Empowered: Skills for Creative Communities” is a training course organized by TDM2000Eesti in Tallinn (Estonia) in May 2023, focused on the topic of creativity and artistic expression.
The project aims to encourage young people to take action and develop their ideas in order to achieve personal and professional development while stimulating international dialogue and the sharing of information and good practices among young people from various parts of Europe.
Who can apply?
German residents (no age limit) that…
- … are experienced or interested in the creative and cultural sector
- … are open-minded individuals willing to create new ideas and engage in self-development and skill-building
- … are motivated to learn about and apply innovative approaches to improve the cultural sector in their communities
- … are fluent in English as a working language (being able to understand and communicate in English for the entire project)
- … can commit to attending to the project for its full duration
- … We encourage the participation of participants with fewer opportunities. (Participants with fewer opportunities will be prioritised.)
TDM 2000 Eesti is an umbrella organization, bringing together several Estonian youth organizations, therefore creating a network that works in Estonia, outside of the country and just works, which is very important. TDM 2000 Eesti aims to continuously develop the youth work sector & give young people opportunities to take part in youth projects, travel & learn from gained international experience.