‘Tejeredes’ was a Partnership Building Activity organized by Asociación Brujula Intercultural in Villalibado, Spain, from the 23rd until the 29th of March.
It was the first project coordinated by the Brújula within the strategic plan developed for the Erasmus plus accreditation in the youth field, and it aimed to create long-term partnerships between organisations with common needs, objectives and values, improving the quality of future joint projects.
‘Tejeredes’ was built around long-term strategic planning and project cycle, and it covered all the different quality features of youth work when building a strategic and shared workflow as a tool for quality improvement of projects and mobilities.
During the exchange, the participants achieved the following goals:
- Established contacts and collaborations among organisations from rural areas and working with people with fewer opportunities,
- Built partnerships for future activities (especially in Erasmus+ and ESC),
- Mapped and analysed different quality features of youth projects,
- Defined a strategic and shared workflow for quality improvement of projects and mobilities,
- Were introduced to a virtual space and tools of cooperation and strategic planning,
- Exchanged good practices in the field of work with young people with fewer opportunities,
- Exchanged experiences in youth work in rural areas,
- Promoted the Erasmus plus programme in the rural areas of Burgos’ province.