During the youth exchange, the project achieved the following goals:
- Raised awareness about the topic of climate change among young people,
- Opened the discussion about human rights and the way climate change affects them,
- Allowed to think collectively in different actions and approaches that everyone can take to support the respect of human rights
- Encouraged intercultural dialogue
- Empowered young people and encourage them to take an active role in society
- Developed cooperation and teamwork skills
- Promoted self-awareness and soft-skills learning
During the project, participants had the opportunity to organise two dissemination events.
In the first one, they came into contact with and organised non-formal education activities for 70 children aged 10-12 years attending the local school. This allowed participants to empower themselves and share the knowledge acquired during the project.
In the second, they came into contact with local authorities, and had the possibility to talk about their experience and share the project with the general public.