The project in a few words
Seeds of Change is a 10-day youth exchange organized by Lunaria in Passignano sul Trasimeno (Italy) in May 2023, focused on the topic of food sustainability and responsible consumption.
What do we do in our everyday life in order to be sustainable? What considerations should we make when we choose what we buy? Are we aware of the consequences of our consumption actions?
- To raise awareness about the topic of sustainability among young people
- To open the discussion about responsible consumption
- To promote exchange, understanding and intercultural learning through sustainable and environmentally friendly actions
- To raise youth awareness on food and waste production
- To empower young people and encourage them to take an active role in society
- To develop cooperation and teamwork skills
- To promote self-awareness and soft-skills learning
Who can apply?
Youngsters (18-25 years old) that…
- … have a strong motivation to learn about the topic of food sustainability and responsible consumption
- … are fluent in English as a working language (being able to understand and communicate in English for the entire project)
- … can commit to attending to the project for its full duration
- … are proactive and willing to learn more about the topic
- … are residing in Germany
- … We encourage the participation of participants with fewer opportunities. (Participants with fewer opportunities will be prioritised.)
Lunaria is a non-profit, and politically independent association, founded in 1992. It practices and promotes processes of social change at a local, national and international level through advocacy, political-cultural animation, communication, non-formal education, training and research activities, through information and awareness campaigns and with network work. Mobility and international volunteering, youth policies, migration and the fight against racism, analysis of public budgetary, economic and social policies, sustainable development, the fight against inequalities, are at the heart of its social commitment.