The project in a few words
The RAISE project is a five-day training course organized by Euroactiva-T in Madrid, Spain. The project focuses on providing tools to theatre artists, youth workers, and artists from a holistic point of view, which could help them to develop their daily work.
Improve the quality of working in the field of youth and theatre,
- Provide tools for young theatre artists and young people that could be used in their daily work,
- Promote better learning of skills applicable at work through creative and artistic tools,
- Reflect on the environment and climatic issues using theatre.
Who can apply?
Youngsters (25-35 years old) that…
- … have experience in contemporary forms of theatre, interactivity, and/or physical theatre and/or music and/or dance and/or visual artists
- … are fluent in English as a working language (being able to understand and communicate in English for the entire project)
- … can commit to attending to the project for its full duration
- … are proactive and willing to learn more about the topic
- … are residing in Germany
- … We encourage the participation of participants with fewer opportunities. (Participants with fewer opportunities will be prioritised.)
Euroactiva-T is a non-governmental association that serves people over 16 years of age. The members of Euroactiva-T have extensive experience in the NGO sector, having implemented projects at local, national and international levels. The main objective of Euroactiva-T is the implementation of actions and projects focused on the promotion of equality, employment and entrepreneurship, social inclusion, interculturality, environmental awareness, inclusion through sports and the defence of human rights.