The project in a few words
So, if you feel you can offer something, this is the place to do it: if you see the possibility, it is your responsibility to make it happen!
Physical activities will be complemented by poetic, musical and nonviolent expressions spaces toward the collective construction of a social environment free of discrimination, inequality, and violence, informing and reflecting with a critical mind about gender policies, gender studies, and feminist agenda while nourishing body and mind with positive practices, from food to sport, to relationships, to nature.
Enhance knowledge about different artistic and body expressions, manual works, and mental health preservation techniques,
Enhance knowledge about nature and the environment,
Allow participants to reconnect with the surrounding environment, with nature, and with themselves,
- Provide tools to face the problems that our society has, while still maintaining good mental health and an emotional balance,
Present a vital alternative more harmonious with the planet and nature.
Who can apply?
Youngsters (18-30 years old) that…
- … are interested in the topic of the exchange and eager to participate actively
- … speak some basic English. (It will help you to follow the program. If needed you can be supported by another participant of your national team.)
- … are residing in Germany
- … We encourage the participation of participants with fewer opportunities. (Participants with fewer opportunities will be prioritised.)
ASD Polisportiva Fanano is a non-profit sports association affiliated with the Italian Ice Sports Federation and the Italian Sports Committee and is registered with CONI. Polisportiva Fanano was founded in the municipality of Fanano in 2003, driven by a passion for ice sports, figure skating and hockey, but also dance, yoga, volleyball and many more Sports. We believe in the importance of sport as a tool for physical and mental learning and well-being on an individual and social level.