The project in a few words
Objectives of the project
During the exchange, we would like that the participants achieve the following goals:
- get the skills and knowledge to encourage not active youth to participate in local community activities
- raise empowerment in the society by experience exchange
- development of skills needed to make good-quality events
- Development of youth initiative
- Development of connections among young people in their countries and on an international level
- Development of marketing, knowledge about methods of community influence
Who can apply?
Youngsters (18-30 years old) that…
- … interested in making music or art and eager to actively participate. (If you are already experienced, skilled musicians or artists, that’s great, but prior
experience is not required.)
- … Speak some basic English. (It will help you to follow the program. If needed you can be supported by another participant of your national team.)
- … Are residing in Germany.
- … We encourage the participation of participants with fewer opportunities. (Participants with fewer opportunities will be prioritized.)
VitaTiim was founded in 2008 in Narva and has changed its concept several times. It has the aim to create a supportive and inspiring environment to empower young people to be the best versions of themselves, discover their role in the global world and become flexible in the time of constant changes. One of its missions is to enrich the diversity of educational approaches by promoting the principles of non-formal education. Also, it involves more youth organisations, youth specialists and especially young people with fewer opportunities and special needs in youth work.